Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream

Is the most comfortable BB cream I have come across till date. I slightly deter some due to how thick and heavy they feel on the skin compared to usual Foundation. I mean that defies the purpose slightly doesn't it, if it feels heavier than your typical Foundation, looks grey and dull and has a tacky consistency, a common complaint that most people have.

This on the other hand claims to provide an anti-dull effect (about time BB creams provided a glow instead of the opposite!), flaunts a low SPF of 20 which should be okay for olive skinned girls like myself and is made specifically for sensitive skin so goodbye redness and a swollen face via allergies. Voila!



It comes in two shades which is okay and most people up to MAC NC/NW 40 should be able to find a match for themselves from these. I personally prefer the 'Light' shade on myself as it brightens up the face although the 'Medium' shade matches my skin colour (NC30) perfectly.

The shades have a pinky, salmon undertone to them if you can see. Much like MAC's NW products. I feel this is the reason why it doesn't look grey on the skin and rather flattering, disguising any purple/blue/uneven areas. Very clever La Roche Posay!

As for the coverage, it's light of course but quite buildable if you're looking for more coverage on certain areas. I'd reserve the concealer to treat any other skin concerns instead of piling this on in layers. Most importantly, the formula is super duper moisturising minus any greasy finish or sweaty looking disco ball cheeks. It provides the most beautiful natural glow you'd have after a good workout or a relaxing facial.



I have combination-dry skin at present that's flaky in some areas and oily in some but this seems to adapt itself like a chameleon making me look fresh faced and ready to hit the beach (only wish I could!). I do like to set it with translucent powder however to avoid shine on the t-zone after a few hours. If you're looking for a new face product to religiously use during the summer, this will be your best bet!

Available to purchase at Boots for £15.

www.laroche-posay.co.uk
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar