Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Love Me Beauty January Edition







As usual it came with a tonne of splendour and didn't disappoint. I absolutely love Anatomical Body care and and this came with a funky looking body wash and that cheerful pink and yellow tube. Such a perfect one for those quirky bathroom or even long weekends away from home. Oh and it smells delicious which always helps!

The Weleda Handcream travel sized gem I've tried before and loved so was glad to receive a top-up in this box. Now this stays happily housed in my hand bag. It's seriously moisturising if you suffer from extremely chapped and dehydrated cuticles like mine.

Two pieces of makeup have made it to this months beauty box and they've made me extremely glad. One's a single eye shadow by NYX. This one comes in a glittery black shade which is always appreciated in my collection as I personally don't splurge out on such colours. Then we have a Divine Lash Mascara by Cosmetics A La Carte. I love their sleek packaging and the Mascara is wonderful!

Finally, we have a volumising mousse by Pureology. I've heard a tonne about the brand and how absolutely lovely it is but am yet to try this product in my tousled tresses. I'm sure I'll love it as long as it helps me style my hair minus the heat. Trying to lay if off a little recently. Fingers crossed this will work!

It's a steal for the price considering you get an array of full sized products including some make-up goodies. Two thumbs up.

lovemebeauty.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar