Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Mac Patisserie

I completely used up a Mac lippie for the first time ever recently, my beloved Creme Cup. I will inevitably repurchase it sometime soon, but when I was taking some empties Back 2 Mac I spotted another one I'd heard about but never actually tried; Patisserie. 


This is a neutral pink in a really creamy Lustre formula, and it's almost exactly the colour of my natural lips. It's definitely my 'Your Lips But Better' shade. It's just so easy to wear, comfortable and pretty. It isn't blatant that I'm wearing lipstick, but it just enhances my face a little bit. Plus, I don't like to leave my lips bare at this time of year, and this really does feel like a balm. 


I'll go through the products I'm wearing in this photo for you:

Base
Nivea Post Shave Balm as a primer
L'oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation (11 Vanilla)
Mac Pro Correct & Conceal Palette (light)
L'oreal Infallible 24H Matte Powder (Warm Vanilla)

Brows
Beauty UK Brow Kit
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Eyes
Mac Paint Pot (Soft Ochre)
Morphe Matte Cream shadow (All over lid)
Mac Haux (Crease)
Mac Sketch (Outer corner and outer lower lash line)
Mac Tan Pigment (All over lid and inner lower lash line)
Mac Nylon (Inner corner)
NYX Matte Black Liner
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Cheeks
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Deep Throat Blush
Becca Blushed Copper (over blush)
Champagne Pop and Pearl Highlighters (mixed together)

Lips
Mac Patisserie

What's your Y.L.B.B lipstick?

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar