Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

U raised me UP!!!!


She was walking in the street
and nothing's bothering her,
when she rushed into someone
who used to have some care.

Asking her for forgiveness,but she refused
for all the wrong he did,and all the abuse.
He cried and cried, but these tears soon dried
coz they were fake, and again, he lied.

She said,"What you've done to me
as good as it can be
is a chance for me
to change my destiny"

As she was used to all of this,
and as she was cleaning his mess
she remembered all of the good things
they had and also his kiss.

But it was too late,they boy is gone.
He was her fate,but now there's none.

She ran and so she could reach him,
and there he stood waiting for her.
She knew that he'll be
the boy who used to care.

Again she said,"What you've done to me
as good as it could be
is a chance for me
to change my destiny".


When I read it, I thought it was funny.I mean how innoscent and cute I was living the pinky world with lots of flowers and greens!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar