Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sephora Wishlist featuring Marc Jacobs, Sunday Riley, BECCA & more!




On Saturday, some of my family & I are going to the U.S.A. for the first time and whilst the kids (big and small) are very excited at the prospect of spending a week in Disney World, Sephora will be my Magic Kingdom! I have never been in a Sephora before and whilst I know that we can now order online, nothing will beat actually bring able to browse in store. I have a wishlist as long as my arm (what beauty junkie doesn't?!) and today I am going to share some of the items from my wishlist with you but I would also love to hear your recommendations! I need to have a base list to start with when I go there, otherwise I might get overwhelmed and not buy anything! (Who am I kidding?!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar