Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YSL Vernis À Lèvres Pop Water Glossy Lip Stain (Onde Rose)

YSL Vernis À Lèvres Pop Water Glossy Lip Stain (Onde Rose)

I've always been drawn to the luxurious packaging of YSL, particularly the lipsticks, but I haven't been very wowed when I swatched them at Sephora. 

A couple of weeks ago Cecilio had a speaking presentation for community college journalism students at a hotel near the mall, so I took his car while waiting. Bad! I had a pretty big splurge at Sephora, one of which was the YSL Vernis À Lèvres Pop Water Glossy Lip Stain (204 Onde Rose). Because the name is too freaking long, I will just refer it as YSL Glossy Lip Stain.

This warm medium pink shade, Onde Rose, spoke to me more than the lipsticks did. I picked it up and found out later that it was a part of the Pop Water Collection and not among the original Glossy Lip Stain shades. The shades that are numbered 200 or greater are a part of the Pop Water Collection.

YSL Vernis À Lèvres Pop Water Glossy Lip Stain (Onde Rose)

The Pop Water shades are sheerer and glossier than the original. But there is still a pretty splash of color and it is still buildable. I find it moisturizing and comfortable on the lips, but it still emphasizes flakes and lines so be sure to exfoliate before applying. The flat applicator with the pointed tip makes it easier and more precise to apply, but I find that this formula applies a little uneven. But it's very easy to work with and build up to the opacity you want.

The shade Onde Rose is such a pretty color for spring and summer! I wear this either with a full face of makeup or when I'm feeling lazy and bare-faced but still want a pop of color and shine. And for $36, you bet I'm going to make as much use of this as possible.

YSL Vernis À Lèvres Pop Water Glossy Lip Stain (Onde Rose)

I really like this shade for the warmer season (although it's been raining hard at the moment). I'm hoping to get one of the shades from the original collection!

Do you have any of the YSL Glossy Lip Stains or any of their lipsticks?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar