Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

April.

Hello you! How are we all? I realise you are not in a position to answer me so I'm going to hope the answer is great, brilliant, couldn't be better. I swear it was Christmas last month. Any one else feel like this year is flying by? Nevertheless, I'm so glad Spring is here and the weather is warming up - roll on lighter evenings!

01. The lack of posts on here in 2016 is abysmal. Shame on me and thank you for sticking around. Since moving to London and getting my first 'proper' job at the end of last year I've really struggled with the whole work/life balance thing. I still read blogs daily and have become engrossed with instagram - @kiamakemeup

02. This month i'll be heading to Amsterdam for a short city break. I haven't been before but decided to book a visit for my Boyfriend's birthday. I have researched the best places to eat (priorities) and things to do but let me know if you have any recommendations.

03. I can't explain how happy I am to commute to work now the mornings are lighter. I love coming home to longer evenings and finally being able to turn the heating off. Being in a country that doesn't get a lot of sunshine makes you really grateful when it does appear.

04. After 9 months of being brunette I took the plunge and went back to my old blonde ways. I loved how low maintenance being a brunette is but it seemed to wash me out and make me look paler (how is that even possible?). This was not an easy process. The first bleaching attempt turned my hair a wotsit orange, oh man it was so bad, I can only apologize to all the hairdressers of the word who just vomited on their lap. After a dramatic rescue (thanks Mum) my locks look a lot less yellow. To keep the brassiness at bay I'm back on the silver shampoo. Pro: Voke Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo is my new best friend. And as my hair is now dryer than the Sahara desert I've been reaching for hair oil to lock in hydration, the L'oreal Extraordinary UV Filter Oil is a firm favourite.

What have you got planned for the month ahead?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar