Nature or nurture - that is the question. Methinks it is both, but I tend to lean a little more towards nature, though of course, nurture is critical too. Cognitive dissonance. "Children aren't born bad," my husband says. But, is there truth in the old term, the bad seed?
I don't know the answers, but look at that little oppositional brat to the right. The personality already forming - a non-conformist or perhaps, a free-spirit? Always fighting against something; swimming upstream, walked different paths and did not follow or lead, because I did not care what others did. Rebel without a cause?
I wish I had not been like that. Wish I were not an introvert. I was a wild child. Roamed the countryside and neighborhoods, quiet and observant. My business, as an adult, was Wild Child Designs. There is hope for those children. They can succeed in life, but woe to the parents that must deal with them.
0 Yorumlar