Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I got there in the end.

 I have completed my crocheted waistcoat at last!  It is a poor photograph as the light was very bad today    and the lightest place was to hang it on the back of the bathroom door!     At the moment it has no fastening and I am thinking of having just one button at the neck.      

It's been a busy week and the seedlings in the greenhouse are screaming to be let out.  I foresee a busy weekend potting things up.  At least I will be under cover should this cold wet weather continue.  We were glad to have the heating on again this evening.  I daresay it will take us all by surprise and leave us gasping when it suddenly turns warm.

I am going to treat myself to a comfortable garden recliner.   I had one years ago which succumbed to old age and was never replaced, and am nervous of putting the mockers on our summer weather if I get another.     However, I have decided that if we have a wet summer I will sit in it in the shed and listen to the rain.  If the weather is boiling hot I will sit in it indoors with the patio doors wide open and if it is a perfect summer I shall enjoy it in the garden.   It will have plenty of use!                                       

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar