Well, I got the feedback I have been waiting for from my editor. The good news is that the book is way better than it was. I did what he had hoped I would do. Only now it needs more. The "bad" news is the third section is weak and I either have to figure out how to make it as strong as the first two parts or I have to go back to square one with what the story is for that part. I'm doing the easier stuff first -the technical things like fixing tenses, adding description, making sure dialogue is believable. That last part--I have to do some deep meditating on what is needed. Right now I wish everything else in my life would recede so I could just focus on this. It's all I want to do is write write write.
How about you?
Blessings,
Karen
0 Yorumlar