Wednesday again and joining up with Julia and the gang over at Stamping Ground for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?
The answer to that question? On my desk there is a pile of...stuff. It got dumped there before our mini trip last week and there it has stayed. I'm hanging my head in shame. While others are crafting away I've ground to a halt again. I have done some work on my gargoyle album but not ready to share yet. I'm not quite sure how to embellish it. Any ideas? There doesn't seem to be a lot of gargoyle or Gothic style embellishments
Anyway here is that terrible picture.
It will be cleaned up next week and there will be crafting going on.
We had a lovely time on our trip up north. I really didn't want to come home. It is so beautiful and peaceful up there. I think if we were twenty years younger we'd up sticks and move up there. So much natural beauty and things seem to run at a slower pace. Not sure I'd like the snow too much - pretty sure it gets even snowier up there. We have lots of things we want to see next year. I did share a few pictures the last few days and there will be more to come The Falls and Mackinaw City.
I will be crafting today and popping over to visit other WOYWWers. It's been fairly warm here the last couple days - I've actually had the windows open!

0 Yorumlar