It's hard to be cheerful and upbeat when our neighbors to the east are
about to be slammed by Hurricane Michael. The Gulf Coast of Texas
lies to the east of the Panhandle of Florida. The waters of the Gulf
are so warm and provide just the perfect environment for a hurricane
to become deadly. I do hope that most of the residents have
evacuated. Having lived through two major hurricanes that
spawned on the Gulf Coast, I can tell you that sitting one out is a
very terrifying experience, and the aftermath is miserable too.
So I hope that you will understand that I just feel like praying
for the safety of so many in Michael's path. I hope you will
join me.
Despite the upheaval in the east, we still have two remaining
days of the Fall in Love With Texas Blog Tour. I hope y'all
will stop by these sites and enjoy all the Fall decorating
inspiration!
Fall In Love With Texas Tour Day 3
Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
0 Yorumlar