Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ages ago only yesterday


1984!! Oldest son ,  the walrus, and I , in San Diego. Mr. Man finally ventured into one of his storage units last night, Found loads of trash of course, "no time, shove it away" sort of thing...Anyway, this old photo surfaced. It was a business trip for Mr. Man, the only way he would travel, some people really do need structure to function...but it was  a great holiday for us undisciplined folk! 

 I scissored my hair the night before ,thinking that it might be nice for the meetings, I might not embarrass the man, as I frequently do.
Well, you can see that did not work out so well. 
Took forever to grow back!
Anyway, Holy cow, 1984!!! The year I graduated from University finally, having gone back as an elderly  student.

Good news, The little found dog found his man, and I was right, the pooch is deaf. So all ends well. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar