Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Falkirk Wargames Club: Waterloo Day3

Sorry for the long delay for day 3 of the Waterloo battle I've had a busy work schedule lately. I made a little video to accompany the blog post so I hope you will find it interesting:


If your not into YouTube here are some pics of the final day with a short explanation as I'm in the middle of painting landwehr at the moment.

A view from the French lines at the start of day 3

View from the Dutch Belgian positions

Large cavalry battles raging in the centre

The Prussians finally arrive on table bit by bit . . .

Faced by an eager French threat

The Prussians can hear the gunfire in the distance!

Napoleon and Wellington fight it out in the centre

Panorama of the centre

Nassau on the move!

Prussian advance bottled up as the cavalry fight it out to their front

Panorama of the battlefield at the end of the battle

Another panorama of the final positions

Give me night or give me blucher, well I'm afraid it would have to be night, however we were well on the way just need a little more time!

The French road block at the edge of plancenoit

Scots greys bravely fighting it out with the polish lancers of the guard

La haie sainte used as a springboard in the centre for assaulting the allied ridge line

Stiff allied resistance

Old Glory old guard artillery deploying 

Dutch Belgian artillery in action

More lovely allied troops

This section actually looks pretty solid for the allies

Tabletop eye candy French caissons

Tabletop eye candy 

Tabletop eye candy British command stand

Tabletop eye candy allied

Tabletop eye candy the guys done us proud getting all the troops painted for the game!

Tabletop eye candy British hussars

And a big ginger haired fellow in a Prussian t-shirt

Well it was a great 3 days gaming and I hope you enjoy the pics, I'm now off to try and get a few more landwehr figures painted.

Happy warGaming!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar