Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Post #60 - A Season of Giving, Day 7

I received some cards in the mail yesterday that I intend to show off here tomorrow, but today will be a brief post all about the giveaways! We were back up over 100 views yesterday (note: when I first started this blog in March, if you had told me that at one point I'd have over 100 people reading my ramblings about pieces of cardboard, I would have told you that you were crazy) and had nine comments for eight entrants.

I put the names in the randomizer and clicked it six times...

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. JD Pierce
  2. Alec Petrelak
  3. Jon
  4. TSHenson
  5. Josh D.
  6. ketchupman36
  7. Kin
  8. John Sharp
IP: 24.171.115.179
Timestamp: 2017-12-07 13:12:12 UTC
You have randomized this list 6 times.

Congratulations to JD Pierce on winning the Ripken card! Send me an email with your mailing address at jasongerman9 [at] yahoo [.] com. Thanks to all who entered!

Taking a look at today, and sticking with the theme of Hall of Famers and inserts, I've lifted another image from the TCDB.



Today's giveaway is a 2012 Topps - Gold Standard #GS-18 Joe DiMaggio. Want to win this card of Joltin' Joe? Leave me a comment below and you'll enter your name into the randomizer! 

Not much else to say this morning before heading into work, but I do want to thank those of you who took the time to put well wishes in the comments regarding finals. As of last night, I am officially done as a college student! So thank you for the good lucks, the well wishes, and everything in between; they are appreciated!

And as always, thanks for reading this humble little blog of mine. Have a great day!

Jason


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar