Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Pencils

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Pencils, £3.99
 
As soon as the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl's were released I rushed straight to Boots to pick some up. I'd intended on just getting 'Nude' as it looked like a great dupe for the Mac Chromagraphic pencils, but my mum (of all people) convinced me to get 'Taupe' and 'Black'. There are six shades available, including a silver, plum and electric blue.
These pencils are incredibly creamy, incredibly pigmented and pretty long lasting. The only colour that I find needs re-applying through the day is 'Nude' as I wear it on my waterline to brighten up my eyes.
A lot of people have compared these to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners and I'd agree with the comparison - they apply like a dream with no tugging on the skin, you can blend them out easily but once they've set they stay put.
At just £3.99 these are a bargain, plus Superdrug are having a 3 for 2 event at the moment so if you really wanted you could get all three for just £7.98!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar