I've been getting spots on and off really bad now for about two months. It definitely knocks my confidence and I'm sure others will agree that when you have a few spots on your chin or a few on your forehead, you can't help but worry that people can see them and are commenting about them!
I also tend to worry about them all the time when I'm in work, more so if it's hot.
It's safe to say I've tried every concealer going, from MAC to Maybelline, Benefit to MUA from Superdrug.
MAC's concealer is without a doubt one of the best going in terms of coverage, but when you have lots of spots to cover, the price doesn't quite add up if it's in constant demand!
So, what is the best for price and coverage?
Well, I have to say it's Rimmel's "Hide The Blemish" concealer. This particular concealer was launched in 1967 and is still going strong today. With one sold every 30 seconds in the UK, it's pretty clear to see why it remains a best seller! :) It's creamy and hydrating and heavenly easy to blend in. I've been using it for all my spots, to hide the dark circles I get under my eyes, and as an eye-shadow base! Perfect!
This little treasure is a bargain beauty product at only £4.49 in both Boots and Superdrug. I've also seen it online at both stores, as well as seeing it in Tesco and Asda, and pretty much everywhere else that sells Rimmel!

0 Yorumlar