by Lo Rin
Hi beautiful!! I'm back. Everyone is talking about this "Gwiyomi Song". Once you search it in YouTube, you will find a lot of people doing their own thing with this song. So, I find it interesting and kind of fun! So I try it by myself. I do the "Gwiyomi Song" my own interpretation of the song and even me (I swear to God) I felt that I was back from Grade school with this song. Gwiyomi is some kind of a Child song and it was popularized from Korea and then around the world. The Gwiyomi means "I am cute". Some how it's include some numbers on this song that I can tell it's very suitatble for all the kids around the world, even the young at hearts. It's very refreshing for me to do it. And it's very cute! So here is my video link for that song. Hope you like it and comment below if you do it your self too. There's nothing wrong about it right? So have a nice day and enjoy watching. Lav yah!
Here's the link to my video:
http://youtu.be/jcYDesi8tvg
0 Yorumlar