Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WW2 soviets 3

Here are some more WW2 soviets, just not at the last minute for a change!
First up is a junior officer,cunningly posed in what I assume is his inspiration. 


Followed by a commissar and the first flag for this army, I'll be adding a female commissar with a red flag as a tank rider, reminding me of the 1950s soviet film the commissar which is like a black and white spaghetti western, if you can imagine Clint Eastwood as a female, communist , pregnant commissar, but I digress, next up some infantry 


The first four are warlord games, in the next four the first chap is black tree design and the rest warlord games and the last four are PSC. 

Flamethrower team, warlord games. 

Spotter 

2"mortar team 

Ant tank gun team  (PSC bodies and warlord heads )

Black tree design maxim team with PSC maxim 

76.2mm gun /howitzer 


SU76 


T34/85, I was given this tank by Lee a fellow blogger  (a figure painting therapy project ) who wouldn't even let me pay postage luckily he's also doing  an english civil war project and needed a copy of George Gush WRG rules so I was able to give him my copy as I can't see me playing it again! Unless I've mentioned it , the models are mostly warlord games. Here's they are all together .

I think that this adds up to 135 points? There are more reds on the way, I hope to finish up the rest of the soviets in the next couple of weeks and then crack on with some more renaissance figures. 
All the best Iain 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar